Micrima Limited – Privacy & Cookies
Collecting and using personal information
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website.
This may include:
- Information on how you use the site, using analytics cookies to help us improve the website (these cookies are not used to identify you personally).
- Your name, email address and enquiry details if you contact us using our enquiry form on our website.
- Your name, email address and contact details if you wish to be added to our mailing list for our newsletter.
- Your name, email address, organisation name and job title if you wish to access our clinical or scientific papers.
This helps us to:
Improve the site by monitoring how it is used and respond to any enquiry you send us if you’ve asked us to.
We will not share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Micrima with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete our contact form.
- Wish to access our clinical or scientific papers.
- Wish to subscribe to receive our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
Micrima collects your data so that we can:
- Improve the site by monitoring how you use it.
- Permit access to clinical and scientific papers.
- Respond to any enquiry you send us if you’ve asked us to.
- Allow you to subscribe to receive our newsletters.
How do we store your data?
Micrima securely stores your data within an encrypted and secured cloud location.
Micrima will keep any data you provide us via our contact form or via our site contact form in accordance with Micrima Data Retention & Destruction Policies and in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
- We use Google Analytics service to measure the performance of this website.
- Fivefifty which hosts this website.
- Automattic, Inc. whose WordPress software (and associated add-ons) we use to manage the content of this website.
What are your data protection rights?
Micrima Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user of our website is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Micrima corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Micrima to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Micrima erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Micrima restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Micrima processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Micrima transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided at the end of this policy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, and to find out how to manage cookies please visit allaboutcookies.org.
Measuring site usage
We use Google Analytics and Google Optimize software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting your needs and to help us make improvements.
We store information about:
- The pages you visit and how long you spend on each page
- How you got to our website
- What you click on while you’re visiting our website
- Any information on site usage is received in a way that we can’t identify individuals. For example, we never receive your name or address.
We don’t make any attempt to find out the identities of people visiting our website and we don’t allow Google to do this either.
All information we get through cookies and analytics will be treated in confidence. We’ll never sell, trade or give your details to third parties, unless we’re required to do it by law.
Find out more about security and privacy in Google Analytics.
You can opt out of Google analytics cookies (external link).
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at: GDPR Enquiry
One Glass Wharf
Micrima is pleased to announce after a professional search to find a new CEO with the right blend of MedTech …
Micrima has announced some changes to the Board of Directors. On the 29th June, Roy Johnson resigned from his role …