RF Electronics Engineer
The RF Electronics Engineer will be part of a team responsible for the design, fabrication and testing of hardware components of Micrima’s MARIA™ breast imaging technology. As part of a small and fast-paced development team, there will be opportunities to participate in cutting-edge R&D.
- Design and development of electronic equipment (covering digital, analogue and RF electronics) for medical devices according to company procedures and regulatory standards
- Maintenance and updating existing designs as well as the development of designs from initial concept with a view for ease of manufacture.
- Generating technical documentation such as design and validation reports, manufacturing and production guidelines and manuals
- Production support for new and existing designs
Primary Area of Expertise:
- RF/Microwave Circuit Design (ideally upto 10GHz, but not a requirement)
- Candidates experienced in High Speed Digital Electronics with PCB Layout experience who are willing to gain RF/Microwave experience will also be considered
Other desirable knowledge, skills and abilities:
- PCB layout experience of high-frequency electronics or high-speed digital
- Experience using spice and RF simulation tools
- Automating design verification and testing tasks using Python or Matlab
- Design for EMC
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Basic soldering skills
Any other duties as may be required which are consistent with the nature and grade of the post.
This job description is a reflection of the present position and is subject to review and alteration in detail and emphasis in the light of future changes or developments.
To apply please send your CV and any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th September
Micrima attended with ECR 2018 in Vienna this year with an exhibition booth showing the latest developments to the Radio-wave …
Micrima will be presenting data at ECR 2018 on Estimation of breast density using radio-wave radar imaging technique in the …