Research and Development Signal Processing Engineer
Head of Research and Development
The R&D Engineer will contribute to the development and industrial research in support of the Company’s active R&D work streams. Responsible for the evaluation, design, and improving radar imaging system and techniques for medical applications. Developing algorithms and implement imaging and analytical aspects of the commercial software.
- Develop and implement novel radar imaging techniques for medical applications;
- Assessing technologies to improve/ extend the Company’s radar imaging techniques;
- Making contributions to R&D resulting in novel functionality and new product offerings;
- Documentation in forms of technical papers, and presentation; and
- Contribute to patent applications.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Post-graduate qualification in signal processing or a related field.
- Knowledge of medical imaging (e.g., Ultrasound, CT, and/or MRI) theory, reconstruction and applications.
- Experience in medical imaging or biomedical signal statistical analysis.
- Familiar with pattern recognition techniques, e.g. feature extraction and classification.
- MATLAB (or close equivalent) prototyping skills.
- Experience in radar imaging techniques including synthetic aperture radar (SAR) and the ability to develop new algorithms and techniques related to radar imaging, such as algorithms involving image focusing/reconstruction, beam-forming, compressive sensing, automatic target recognition, machine learning, etc.
- C/C++/C# Object Oriented Programming, familiar with Visual Studio.
- Familiar with concepts and application of risk management/ traceability/ AGILE
Any other duties as may be required which are consistent with the nature and grade of the post.
This job description is a reflection of the present position and is subject to review and alteration in detail and emphasis in the light of future changes or developments.
To apply please send your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com by the 30th September
We are pleased to announce the MARIA® system has been installed in the Rapid and Diagnostic …
Micrima attended with ECR 2018 in Vienna this year with an exhibition booth showing the latest developments to the Radio-wave …