Micrima understand the need for clinical evidence to support the use of their products. We currently have several studies underway and many published/ presented to support the current and future uses of the MARIATM system.
- Cancer detection in dense tissue using radiofrequency imaging: a clinical evaluation. Proceedings. Ridley N, Shere M, Lyburn I, Bannister P. ECR 2017 (Selected for enhanced oral presentation)
- Automatic labelling of lesions using radiofrequency feature discrimination. Ridley N, Iriarte A, Tsui L, Bore C, Shere M, Lyburn I, Bannister P. ECR 2017.
- Dr P Bannister-BSBR presentation
- Radar Imaging of Breast Lesions – a clinical evaluation and comparison. Shere M, Preece AW, Craddock I, Jones L, Valencia A. Proceedings ECR 2016 (Selected for enhanced oral presentation)
- Preece AW, Craddock IJ, Shere MH, Jones LIL, Winton HL. ‘MARIA M4: clinical evaluation of a prototype ultrawideband radar scanner for breast cancer detection’. Journal of Medical Imaging,2016, vol 3. (5th most downloaded JMI paper in 2016)
- Shere M, Jones L, Lyburn I, Geach R, Massey H, Hobson L, Taylor S, P. Bannister P, Ridley N. Radio-wave radar-based breast imaging system: an initial multi-site clinical evaluation. Proceedings Symposium Mammographicum, 2016 (Best Poster prize)
- Radar based breast cancer detection using a hemispherical antenna array- experimental results M Klemm et al IEEE trans. Antennas propag. 57(6), 1692-1704 (2009)
- A large scale study of the ultrawideband microwave dielectric properties of normal, benign and malignant breast tissues obtained from cancer patients M Lazebnik et al phys.med.biol. 52(20), 6093-6115 (2007)
- The dielectric properties of biological tissues. 2 Measurements in the frequency range 10 Hz to 20GHz. S Gabriel et al Phys.Med.Biol. 41(11), 2251-2269 (1996)
- Development and testing of a 60-element UWB conformal array for breast cancer imaging. M Klemm et al in proc.of the 5th European Conf on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP11), PP 3077-3079 (2011)
- A comparison of wide slot and stacked patch antenna for the purpose of breast cancer detection. D Gibbins et al. IEEE Trans. Antennas and propag. 58(3), 665-674 (2010)
Roy Johnson Executive chairman and founder of Bristol based company Micrima Ltd celebrated being announced as a top 50 …
Micrima were proud to support this year’s ECR and showcase the MARIA™ system to the European radiology community for the first …