Business Development Manager
Micrima are recruiting for a Business Development Manager. This individual will work closely with the sales and marketing director to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth through identifying, developing and bringing to life new business opportunities. This person will be required to build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals. This person will have extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDM is expected to operate and interface at clinical, procurement, hospital directorate and executive level executing relationship capabilities to drive business growth. The BDM is expected to ;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Work closely with KOL’s to develop local sales opportunities
- Attend Key congresses to keep abreast of changing market forces and maintain through put of potential leads
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Be the technical person to assist in sales calls
- Perform product demonstrations to customers
- Brief and train the relevant hospital staff and distributors
- Develop bid solutions in line with customer needs, mitigate organisational risks and maximise strategic benefits
- Build customer relationship in readiness to engage in longer term plans; advisory, consulting capacity.
- Negotiate and generate agreements with customers utilising market knowledge to maximise leverage.
- Exhibit leadership skills to drive projects through to successful completion
- Prepare professional bid documents for contract based bids and capture learnings for the preparation of future pro-active propositions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in diagnostic imaging ideally in breast imaging
- Ideally experience of working with distributors in developing a business model
- Knowledge of processes and structures within the healthcare market
- Experience in high value, complex solutions design and selling
- Effective development, training, and proposal skills
- Work on own initiative
- Communicate effectively – oral and written
- Excellent methodical, tactical, and sales skills
- Negotiation skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- High-quality networking skills
- Operates confidently in a digital world utilizing social media where necessary to leverage and build on business opportunities.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and promote a commercial innovation portfolio leveraging all areas of the business to support sales growth
- Experience of delivering high levels of customer service
- Experience of working with high value complex bids
- Experience of managing long term solution bids
Any other duties as may be required which are consistent with the nature and grade of the post.
This job description is a reflection of the present position and is subject to review and alteration in detail and emphasis in the light of future changes or developments.
To apply please send your CV and any covering letter to email@example.com by the =31st Jan
Micrima attended with ECR 2018 in Vienna this year with an exhibition booth showing the latest developments to the Radio-wave …
Micrima will be presenting data at ECR 2018 on Estimation of breast density using radio-wave radar imaging technique in the …